Bethany Muddiman, 23 years old. Fashion and beauty lover!

The Silent Sister by Diane Chamberlain



For my birthday my friend Abi brought me a book called The Silent Sister by Diane Chamberlain. I've never heard of the author before but from reading the blurb it looked most interesting.

You may or may not know but I am a complete book worm. I could sit for hours and hours reading a book and I just get completely lost when a story grips me.

I started reading the night of my birthday which was nearly two weeks ago and finished on Wednesday, so it took me a week to read it which is pretty good for me.

The story itself is about is about a girl called Riley who's life is turned upside down are she discovers    secretes and lies within her family. After the tragic deaf of her farther, she finds answers to questions that needed to be answered a long time ago about what really happened to her older sister Lisa.

After the first few chapters I could not put the book down. There are so many twist and turns that you don't expect. If your not really into reading or get bored easily by books, then read this book is defiantly worth a read.

If you want to know a bit more about the book, ill write the blurb of the book below.

"Riley Macpherson is returning to her childhood home in North Carolina: a place that holds cherished memories. While clearing out the house she finds a box of old newspaper articles- a shocking family secrete begins to unravel.

Riley has spent her whole life believing that her older sister Lisa died tragically as a teenager. But now she's starting to uncover the truth. Her life has been built on a foundation of lies, told by everyone she loved.

Lisa is alive. Alive and living under a new identity. But why exactly was she on the run all those years ago, and what secretes are being kept now?

As Riley tries to separate reality from fiction, her discoveries call into question everything she thought she knew about her family".  

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig