Bethany Muddiman, 23 years old. Fashion and beauty lover!

5 seconds of summer get ready with me


So last night I went to see 5 seconds of summer in Birmingham as part of my christmas present and it was AMAZING. There is going to be another post on a review of the concert but a little spoiler for you it's all good things. In the mean time I  thought I would do a get ready with me post to show you what I wore, the make up I used and what i did with me my hair.


To start with I went into the shower and used my new body wash from treclemoon in the sent my coconut island. This smells so so nice. It's really soft on the skin and just an all around nice body wash. The brand also have a variety of different sents.


The next step was then skin care. I started by washing my face using the Neutrogena pink grapefruit daily facial wash. This is a really nice face wash that really cleans your skin, getting rid of all the dirt and giving you that refreshed feeling. The next part of the skin care is cleansing, toning and moisturising. I used the Bodushop aloe calming cleanser, the simple smoothing facial tonner, the boots essentials cucumber eye gel and the Bodyshop aloe day cream.

.
Moving away from the face and moving onto the body, I've been using this set from the Bodyshop which was given to me as a present for my birthday last year. This is there Hemp rang. This includes the body butter, the foot protector, lip conditioner and the hand cream.

I had to be really careful about what I wore, because at a concert it gets really hot and sweat from all the jumping around and dancing, but then leaving the arena i knew it was going to be a bit colder. So I chose my new look jeggings and my cream crop top from topshop with a cardigan from H&M.


With my hair I decided to straighten it using my GHD's.


Last but not least make up.

  • Maybeline baby skin instant pore eraser
  • Loreal true match foundation
  • Rimmel wake me up concealer
  • Rimmel stay matt powder
  • Rimmel sun shimmer bronzing compact
  • Topshop cream blush in afternoon tea
  • Max Factor excess shimmer in cooper
  • Soap and glory super cat eyeliner pen
  • Maybelline last sensational
  • Rimmel oh my gloss in smog

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig