Bethany Muddiman, 23 years old. Fashion and beauty lover!

Night out essentials



Following up from my last post "Girls Night Out" I decided to write a post on the must have essentials to take on a night out. I don't go out very often so when I do I make sure I am prepared.

I take a small, cross body bag so I can place the strap over my head to ensure it is on me at all times. There's nothing worse than placing your clutch bag on the bar to find it's gone. Even if you turn your head for two seconds to tell the barman you don't want ice in your drink. I take a cheaper price bag in case there are any spills or it gets dirty in anyway, It's not the end of the world.

In my bag I have my money, bank card and notes in a coin purse/ card holder therefore they can't fall out lose in your bag. The lipstick I chose to wear so I can make those all important top ups. I also take a small bottle of perfume so I can have a quick spritz in between clubs and my hair comb as we all know what my hair is like in humid weather.

These two last items to me are the most important. People presume that the women's toilets are the most clean, but after 12AM it's a different story. I take some wet wipes in case the cubical your in has no toilet paper left. This is also good for removing your make up in the taxi on the way home so you don't have to remove it stumbling in the house at five in the morning. I also take hand gel for when there's that dodgy tap that water will not fall out from.

I hope these tips help and they have really helped me over the years. There's noting worse than needing something you haven't got or being in awkward situations that are out of your control.


No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig