Bethany Muddiman, 23 years old. Fashion and beauty lover!

Autumn Essentials


This time of the year is one of my favourites. It's that transitional period between Summer and Autumn. It's not warm enough to wear a t-shirt or dress on their own therefore a wardrobe adjustment needs to be made. For this reason I have decided to write a post showing those essential pieces that will get through the next month before jumper and coats come out of hiding.

1- The long sleeve t-shirt.
These are probably the easiest clothing items to add to your existing wardrobe. I have recently purchased a three pack from Asos these includes a black, grey and white. I have also bought two, long sleeve, cropped, ripped tops from Topshop, these work perfectly paired with high waisted jeans.




2- Trousers
If I'm being honest sometimes I get bored of wearing jeans and need an alternative to wear at work. These checked, tailed trousers from New Look are brilliant with wearing either the white or black long sleeve tops from Asos.



3- Skinny Jeans
Prior to what I've just said I do love a pair of skinny jeans. Their so versatile and go with everything. You can wear casually with a pair of trainers and then pair them up on a night out with some heels.  The newest pair to my collection are from Riverisland. I've been really impressed with their denim. Their not too expensive and fit really well. I bought them in indigo and black.

All the clothing pieces of mentioned I found are perfect for the month of September. It's not quite Winter yet were you would need to get your coat out, perfect something light to cover your arms is just right.

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig