Bethany Muddiman, 23 years old. Fashion and beauty lover!

What’s in my make up bag part 2


If you read my post on Tuesday you will know I have had a massive clear out of my make up. This is part two as some of you may know I live between both parents meaning I have two lots of make up bags. Here is part two of this very small series.

Base and Eyebrows
Becca backlight filter primer
Giorgio Armani Luminous silk
Rimmel London Match Perfection Concealer
NYX creamy concealer
Rimmel Stay Matt Powder
Obession setting spray
Benefit Goof Proof Brow





 Bronzer, blush and highlight
Too Faced Cocoa Contour
Charlotte Tibury instant look in a palette
Benefit Hoola
Max Factor creme puff blush
Mac warm soul
Becca cream highlight in moonstone
Topshop powder highligh






Eyes
Urban Decay Naked Palette
Maybelline Total Temptation Mascara
Mac Playback Gigga Back Mascara
Bourjois fine larger



Lips
Mac in shades Faux, Brave, Syrup,
Angle and the liquid Mac lipstick.
Bourhois Velvet Edition
You Uniquic in Stuck Up
Clarins instant light lip perfectors


No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig