Bethany Muddiman, 23 years old. Fashion and beauty lover!

Getting Autumn Ready



There is nothing better than having a cosy, Autumnal day. Lighting a candle, wearing a soft knit jumper and putting the kettle on ready to make the yummiest hot drink. I may even go all out by saying putting on a Disney or Halloween themed film such as Harry Potter or Hocus Pocus. Here are a few things you can do to get you in the Autumn mood.

The first thing I do is create the perfect setting. I wash all my bed sheets and place my fluffy cushions and throw neatly on top. I spray my White Company Autumn scent home spray which contains notes of pear, quince and amber. I light my also White Company Seychelles candle which adds a sweetness to the room. I then put on a cosy, warm jumper. The one I've chose is this pink, bat wing jumper from Weekday and some black jogging bottoms.





Once  I'm all set up I put on Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban. These movies are by far my favourite to watch at this time of year. It creates a dark (in a cosy way), magical atmosphere. I also make myself a hot cup of tea with maybe a few biscuits to dip.




This to me is the perfect Autumnal day. Nothing crazy going on, no jobs which need to be done. Just me, my bed, my favourite film and the window showing the cold, wet, deary weather. There are also other things you could do to get you in Autumnal mood. You could go on a peaceful walk, stop by the nearby pub and have some food. You could do a bit of baking and create some scrummy cup cakes or a lovely lemon drizzle.

I hope this helped with some ideas on those days where the weather is not the greatest meaning all you want to do is stay in side. Lighting the fire with the telly on there is really nothing better I would rather be doing.


No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig