Bethany Muddiman, 23 years old. Fashion and beauty lover!

My Current Favourite Things



I haven't posted in about two weeks so I thought it was about time I got my laptop out and started typing. To ease myself back in it again, this post will go through all the things I have been loving lately from beauty, fashion and TV.

To kick things off lets start with beauty. The first item I would like to mention is a lip balm. This lip balm is from a brand called Glossier. I've written about this brand before and to this day my love for them grows. Their simple, inexpensive products that word brilliantly for me. The scent I chose in the lip balm was the coconut scent as this and vanilla are my favourite smells. It's a really nice thick consistency that relieves the lips from any dryness and cracks. It makes my lips feels smooth and soft to touch. It also makes such a difference when applying any other lip products.

The second beauty product I want to mention is a bronzer from the Rosie Huntington Whitely range for Marks and Spencers. I didn't use this for a while but have recently gone back to using it. I forgot how nice it is. It's not too orange and gives the skin the perfect warm glow. The kind of glow you get naturally from going on holiday. The packaging is also beautiful with the rose gold and it also has a lovely big mirror which is  a bonus.

The third and final beauty product I want to write about is the YSL All in One Glow Foundation. I've been using this since June when I bought it at duty free from the airport. Since then it has become my favourite make up item. It does what it says, makes the skin glowey. It's not too heavey, it's such a light consistency although you can build it up for a higher coverage. All in all I love the way it feels and looks on the skin.



The second category I want to discuss is fashion. The first item on the top of my list is a leopard print coat I bought from Asos. I've wanted this print coat for a while but haven't managed to find the right one. That was in till I found this one on Asos and bought it straight away. It's to me the perfect leopard print as sometimes they look tacky or too orange. This one is the perfect length and goes beautifully with a pair of skinny jeans, turtle neck jumper and some ankle boots.

The second fashion piece is a mustard scarf. I bought this from Zara when I went to Oxford Street a couple of weeks ago. It looks really nice with the leopard print coat on those cold mornings on the way to work. The fabric is lovely and soft, brilliant quality and drapes over you really elegantly.



The last segment on this post it TV. I have been obsessing over a new programme called The Circle on Channel 4. This is about a group of people living in a apartment block in their own rooms. They communicate through a social media platform The Circle. The aim of the game is to become the most popular and that person will win £50,000. The twist is some people have become a cat fish and are not who they say they are. It's such a brilliant concept as it shows what people are really like on social media and what goes on in conversations. It's definitely worth a watch if you haven't all ready. Each episode is available on more 4. 

That brings me to the conclusion of this post. It's only a small one but these are the only things I have been really loving lately. Come back and read my next instalment.

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig