Bethany Muddiman, 23 years old. Fashion and beauty lover!

What's in my make up bag part 1



I've recently had a massive clear out of my make up collection. I noticed I had all these products and was not using them. I was always going for the same make up items. Therefore I threw away all the products that were out of date and had not used for months.  Here is what I had left.


Base
YSL Touche Eclat All-In-One Glow Foundatiom
Loreal True Match La Magique Concealer
Bourjois Healthy Balance Powder
NYX Matt Finish Setting Spray
Soap and Glory Archery Brow Pencil




Bronzer, Blush and Highlight
Loreal Back to Bronze
Loreal Le Blush
Rosie Hunnington Whitley Autograph Bronzer
Kevyn Aucoin Sculpture Powder
Ted Baker Blush Palette
Loreal La Vie Glow





Eyes
Zoeva Rose Golden Palette
Ted Baker Trio
Loreal Paradise Mascara



Lips
Barry M Matte Me Up
Beverley Hills Matte
Ted Baker Lip Balms

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig