Bethany Muddiman, 23 years old. Fashion and beauty lover!

Girls Night Out



One thing I have found which is really important for anyone is time with your friends. Everyone is so busy all the time with studying, work or family life that we forget to take time out and spend quality time with their friends. The people who you grew up with or met during school and university. Therefore when a night out was suggested with my friends I jumped at the chance. It doesn't have to be a night out. It could be out for coffee or a shopping trip. Time away from everyday life is what everyone needs now and then.

My favourite thing about going out is the getting ready. Choosing what to wear, organising my make up and deciding on what to do with my hair, even though I am sure to go for the same style every time. I made up my mind on an outfit a few days before. I chose a leather skirt, a emerald crop tie top with fluted sleeves and pink Valentino style heels. (Which I regret haha).








My skirt is French Connection, my top is from Miss Selfridge and my shoes are from Next.

For my make up I kept it very simple. I used a Becca primer to create the perfect base for the rest of the products. I used my favourite Georgio Armani Luminous Silk foundation which gives your skin a flawless glow. The Rimmel London Match Perfection concealer to cover the dark circles under my eyes and the Stay Matt powder to set everything in place. For my bronzer, blush and eye shadows I used the Charlotte Tilbury palette. A thick black eyeliner, Maybelline Temptation mascara, a Mac lipstick and The Obsession make up setting spray. P.S sorry about the lazy eye in one of the photos.

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig