Bethany Muddiman, 23 years old. Fashion and beauty lover!

The 90's


Yesterday afternoon I watched a programme that inspired me to write this post, and that was "the 90's the decade that changed the world". This was a programme that talked about events that occurred during this decade in fashion, music, TV, sport and politics. They spoke to the people that made the decade what it was such as; Oasis, Blur, kate Moss, David and Victoria Beckham and Shaun Ryder.

I'm not sure why it made me want to write about the nineties because I was only born in 1995, right in the middle so I don't remember a great deal about what happened because I was such a young age. But I was obsessed with the show and have now watched it twice over.

A lot of things happened during those ten years such as; the rise in britpop, the premier league and model of the moment Kate Moss graced her way down the fashion runway. If your not to familiar with the ninties britpop was the rivalry between the two bands, Oasis and Blur and if you don't know who Kate Moss is, she is like the nineties version of Cara Delevigne.  

I think is has something to do with the fact that a lot of what was going on n the nineties has come back in terms of fashion and music (which I am absolutely loving). The high neck tops, jelly sandals and so much more.

Out of all the decades I think the nineties is my favourite just because it was the decade I was born in and the fact I could say I was around during some of the time even if I was only little a little girl.
So I thought I would pile together a few images that made the nineties one of the greatest decades.





No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig