Bethany Muddiman, 23 years old. Fashion and beauty lover!

Beach bag essentials


So in England summer is approaching. The days are warmer and the nights are lighter. This could only mean that the holiday season is getting closer and it just a weeks time I will be on my way to the airport, to jet off to the sunny island of Tenerife and I literally cannot wait. That is why I have decided to wrote a beach bag essentials. 

To start with lets begin by talking about my beach bag. This is the Ralf Lauren beach bag in number 2. This was given to me for my birthday by my auntie and uncle and I just love it so much. It's a really good size and easy to carry on your shoulder. I love the colour scheme and it just looks so sophisticated when carrying it along the beach and I may even use it as a carry on at the airport. 

1.A book or magazine. There's nothing better than sunbathing on the beach with a good book or a magazine. The beach is such a calm place and is the perfect setting for a good read. The book I've chosen is "the love shake" by Jane Costello. My friend got me this for my birthday and I cannot wait to start reading. A magazine I've chosen is one my favourites and that is Glamour. They have everything from; fashion, beauty, lifestyle and celebrities. 

2. Sunglasses. These are probably the most important necessity when going to the beach. I am taking the brown, cat eye ones from Topshop which are my favourite. They go with everything and look great on a warm, sunny day. 

3.This is wear the granny in me comes out because the next item is a packet of tissues. There's nothing worse when your in a situation and you can't get to a tissue. 

4.The next item is hand sanitizer gel. 


5.Phone and ear phones so you can listen to your summer tunes.

6. A coin purse with some cash.

7.Hair comb

8. Compact mirror

9.Beach towel

10.Sun cream. 

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig