Bethany Muddiman, 23 years old. Fashion and beauty lover!

5 seconds of summer concert review


On Friday 5th of June, I went to see a band who I've been wanting to see live for ages. Then when I woke up christmas morning and was told I was going to see them, I couldn't have been more excited. Just under six months has based and they day to finally see 5 seconds of  summer had arrived.

I had actually seen them live before when they supported One Direction two years ago. But back then I didn't have a clue who they were, they had no singles out and I honestly didn't know anything about them or their music. So while they were playing, I didn't know any of the songs apart from a cover they did of Katy Perry's a teenage dream which in fact was really good.

Then about a year later or so later their first single was realised titled 'she looks so perfect'. And from them on, I feel in love with the band.  I researched about each member, where their from and started to really like not only as people but their music more importantly. When they realised their début album, I could not stop listing to them. It was the only album I listened to for a long time.

Moving on to Friday, I went to see 5 seconds of summer in Birmingham. A  stadium I hadn't been to in 15 years when I went to see s club 7. So when I arrived at the arena I couldn't believe how huge it was. The worst thing I find about going to a concert is waiting for them start, cause all that adrenalin is running through you while all you can do is sit there waiting. Then after what felt like ages, the lights went dark, the music went loud and Ashton, Luke, Callum and Michael all came running on to the stage starting with 'end up here'. At that moment I was shouting and jumping up and down like no one was watching. Each time a song came on i was dancing and just generally having a good time. There stage presence was very professional as if they had done this all their lives. The way they play their instruments was extraordinary and their vocals sounded like they do in the CD.

The overall concert was just amazing, they did everything I was expected and more. When you love a good band and all their songs, the concert cannot be a bad one. Even if your not into their style of music, the experience of seeing a band who have so much more to give and have a lot more to show is defiantly worth seeing. The members are only my age and a year younger so for  what they do at that age is amazing. I'm excited to see what they can do in a few years time.


 

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig