Bethany Muddiman, 23 years old. Fashion and beauty lover!

my three favourite things this week


It's that time of the week again where I tell you my three most favourite things I've been loving this week so here goes.

The first thing is a song that I just can't get enough off and that's Little Mix new single Black Magic. I absolutely love this song it's so catchy, and just a fun, feel good song. I'm not a massive fan of Little Mix but some of their songs I really like. It kind of reminds me of old school pop like songs from the early naughties which is just an added bonus because the naughties was the decade I grew up in and It just takes me back to those times.

The second thing I've been loving is a TV series and that Pretty Little Liars. I know I am so far behind on this programme because I'm only on series 3 but I just can't get enough of it. I remember seeing it on MTV when it first came out but I never really took much notice of it. Then my cousin who has been watching since the very beginning convinced me to watch it and now I just can't get enough of it. I've never really found a TV series that I really like and I feel like PLL is the perfect series for me. If you've never heard of it I won't explain what it's about because I'll be here all day but watch it and see what you think.

The last thing I've been really liking is my new white heeled sandals from Newlook. There so comfy and look great in the summer with a cute summer dress. The feel is just the right size that you can wear them and walk around in them all day without your feet hurting.



   

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig