Bethany Muddiman, 23 years old. Fashion and beauty lover!

Topshop cream blush in afternoon tea







Since I've been wearing make up, I've never worn a cream blush. I don't know why but what I do know is that I really like them now. I've wanted to try for a while and wanted to make sure that when I do it is going to be one I like. I did some research and heard a lot of good things about Topshop make up. I've used some of their nail varnishes but nothing else. When out in town with my friend we ventured into Topshop (typical), and make my way to the make up counter where I came drawn to their blushes. More specifically their cream blushes. Then out of the corner of my eye I noticed this beautiful shade called 'afternoon tea'. Not only did I love the name but the product itself looked most interesting. 

At £7 I couldn't say no so I brought one and used it the very next day. Having watched other beauty bloggers in the past, they always say when using a cream blush to use your fingers as it goes on to the skin so nicely and they were so right. I put a considerable amount on my finger and went on to blend into the cheeks on my face. As soon as I put it on the texture was so creamy and I loved how natural it looks on the skin. It looks scary at first but it's so easy to apply and in my opinion looks nicer than a powder blush.

Aside from the product, I absolutely love the packaging and not just for this blush but all of Topshop's products. The white with black spots looks so pretty and girley. 

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig