Bethany Muddiman, 23 years old. Fashion and beauty lover!

Glossier



Ever since Glossier landed onto the beauty scene I've had a desire to try their products. Before even using anything from the brand the packaging appealed to me. It's simple, pretty and pink which is my favourite colour. My desire to experiment with Glossier had risen once they stared to ship to the UK and beauty Youtube creatures raved about them. I decided to order a few products just before my birthday as I thought they would be really practical to take on holiday. The products came in a beautiful box with the items inside a pink zip up bag. I ended up going for the stage 1 skincare set. This included the Milky Jelly Cleanser, The Balm Dot Com and the Priming Moisturizer.

The cleanser is a clear texture with a gel consistency. It's really soft on the skin when applying and melts away beautifully. It clears your make up really well especially after a long day. It's also really nice as an everyday face wash. The lip balm has a hard texture almost solid like. Once on the lips it blends really lovely. It repairs any dry, cracked areas on the lips and keeps them moisturised throughout the day. You can also chose a scent, I went for the coconut flavour. The last product which is the moisturiser is probably my favourite of the three. It's thick, creamy and has a white consistency. It makes a lovely base before putting on your make up. It melts into the skin really quickly and leaves your face feeling really nice and hydrated.

Overall I'm really impressed with what I've used so far. I defiantly want to try more of their skin care range and even branch into the make up side. I'm quite interested in the serum and the stretch concealer. Please let me know of any recommendations and I'm sure I will be doing another order very soon.


No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig