Bethany Muddiman, 23 years old. Fashion and beauty lover!

My all time favourite foundation


After being delayed at the airport for a large number of hours, there is only one place that will keep you occupied. That place is somewhere I would say is pretty awesome and a location I could spend hours browsing. This is called Duty Free. For those who don't know, Duty Free is the part of an airport where you can buy many luxurious items, from skin care, make up, bags, clothes, sunglasses and perfumes. In Duty Free the tax is removed from all items making them a little bit cheaper. To be honest the price difference isn't that much difference, but if you are ever in an airport and thinking of making a purchase I would defiantly buy it there.

I purchased the YSL All In One Glow foundation. I had seen many of views on this on Youtube and on peoples blogs, there I was intrigued to give it a go. I have tried many different types of foundations since wearing make up and have never really found the perfect product for me. That was in till I bought this and have not stopped wearing in since. Like the name suggest it gives you an almighty glow whilst giving your skin enough coverage. It feels so lightweight on the skin and blends in beautifully. I like the way it feels on the skin and love the finish it gives at the end. The time frame for this foundation will properly only last with in till my shift an work but by the time I get home I do feel like it has melted off my face.

All in all I feel like this is a really lovely foundation. It has loads of different shades to suit everyone. In terms of price point I paid just under £30, which for a high end foundation is not too bad. Out of all the foundations I have tried, this one is by far my favourite. I will certainly be purchasing this again when it runs out but I have a feeling this is going to last me a long time.




No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig