Bethany Muddiman, 23 years old. Fashion and beauty lover!

A Simple Skincare

There comes a time where you have to throw your skincare products away. This time had arrived for me. You know when something needs to be thrown out. It doesn't feel right on the skin and it starts to to smell a bit funky. This gave me the perfect excuse to purchase some new skincare items. Now I'm not in a position where I can splash out on Clinquic or Estee Launder so I researched inexpensive, good quality products . The most obvious brand for me is Simple.

I decided on four products in total. I chose the vital vitamin day and night cream, the smoothing eye roll and the purifying cleansing lotion. It doesn't seem like a lot but I already have a cleanser to remove my make up at the end of day.

I like that the products smell fresh, clean and feel beautiful to apply. The one thing I would have liked to have is a serum which I don't think Simple do. However it is not the end of the world and I'm sure they will do one in the future.

If your looking for some inexpensive skincare, I would highly recommend Simple. Keep an eye out at Boots and Superdrug as they normally have offers in store and online.


No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig