Bethany Muddiman, 23 years old. Fashion and beauty lover!

Loreal Elvine Dream Lengths



Whenever I run out of my shampoo and condioner I get a little bit excited. That's because I get to purchase my favourite products. I've finally found a hair range that suits me and the needs of my hair. This range is from Loreal the Elvine Dream Lengths. It's designed to care and maintain hair of a certain length without having to have regular hair cuts. It illuminates dead ends and leaves your hair looking and feeling glossy.

When I was my hair I start off by using the Restoring Shampoo. Like the name suggest it restores your hair back to it's healthy state. I use a large pump in the palm of my hand and massage this into my hair rinse and repeat. I do this stage twice as I have very long, thick hair and find this makes a huge difference. I then move onto the Detangling Condioner using another large pump on my hand. I run this through the mid lengths and ends of my hair. I leave this to soak in for a couple of minutes and rinse out. Leaving this in for a little longer leaves your hair feeling a lot more softer.

Once my hair is washed and lovely and clean I use the No Hair Cut Cream. I use a small amount into my hand and massage into the ends of my hair. This adds a nice finishing touch to my hair before blow drying. Another factor I love about this range is the smell. It smells so sweet and the kind of smell you get from walking into a hair dressers.


No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig