Bethany Muddiman, 23 years old. Fashion and beauty lover!

Trendy Trousers



During the week at work I try my hardest not to wear jeans. This is because I feel like I wear them all the time. You just grab them out of your wardrobe and put on any top and a jacket if needed. It's the safest option if your not sure what to wear, you've woken up late and you don't have time to plan an outfit. Therefore as an alternative I've opted for trousers. Plain, patterned, tailored you name it I've got the garment hanging in my wardrobe.

If you find yourself in the same situation with your wardrobe here are a few of my favourites and what I wear them with.


Primark- bought from my sister for my birthday




Green floral flares from Newlook

H&M

Asos

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig