Bethany Muddiman, 23 years old. Fashion and beauty lover!

Liz Earl skin care starter kit



If you didn't know already I got given the Liz Earl skin care starter kit for my birthday after trying out the boosting skin tonic and absolutely loving it and wanted to try out everything else. The day after my birthday I couldn't wait for the end of the day to come so I could take out take off everything of make up off my face leaving it as smooth as it did twenty years ago.

Cleanse and hot cloth-The first step was to use the cleanse and polish hot cloth cleanser.I put a considerable amount onto my hands and started to rub with circular motions all over my face. After only a couple of minutes my make up imminently came completely off my face and all that was left was smooth, soft skin. It even managed to take off the majority of my eye make up but it needed a little bit more effort.  

Exfoliator-This is used in the next step of the skin routine. I really, really like this. It takes all the dirt out of your skin and leaves it feeling like brand new.

Boosting skin tonic-I've already written a post about this product so all I am going to say is that after using it my face was radiant and glowing.

Moisturiser-Finally the last step of the routine. I just love the feeling of this product. Just like the rest of the products it made my skin feel amazing and like brand new. Out of all the skin care products I've used this is by far the best. In the sense of the way it makes my skin feel and the way it looks. If your looking for a new skin care routine or just fancy trying something new, I defiantly recommend using this.

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig