Bethany Muddiman, 23 years old. Fashion and beauty lover!

Clinique chubby stick contour



If you read my "what i got for my birthday" post, then you would of heard me write that one my presents was the clinique chubby contour stick. I had read and watched many fashion bloggers speak highly of this beauty product that like most other people i was dying to try out. Clinique has many other chubby stick products including the blush. But something about the contour stick that stuck out to me the most. When applying my make up on a daily basis putting on my bronza whether that is to contour or just to add warmth to my face, i just love the application of it.

At first looking at it i was a bit scared as the product is just like on large, brown crayon. But once i had figured it out, i had no fear at all. You just gently glide the stick onto your check bone area, the temples of your head and a little bit under the chin. These are the places where the light hits you the most. I then took my real techniquics brush and blended the contour in in till my checks looked like they had some check bone in them.

Once applied and blended it really gave my face a natural glow and warmth. Before hand i had no check bones and once i had put it on my face looked sculptured. It goes really well with my skin tone and lasted a really like time. I would recommended using the product on a night out perhaps with your friends or with your family.

Overall if your like your contouring you will defiantly like this product.  

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig