Bethany Muddiman, 23 years old. Fashion and beauty lover!

Nivea mincellar water


The other day browsing through the isles of superdrug (as always), i saw a new product from Nivea, this was there 3 in 1 mincellar cleansing water. I've been quite intrigued about cleansing waters ever since Garnier released their own version of cleansing waters. I've always liked the idea of a cleansing water as i'm so lazy with taking off my make up that the thought of just simply wiping away the many of products laying on my skin all with just a simple wipe is just like heaven to me.

When it first came out many of the beauty bloggers and vloggers i read and watch were promoting the product through their videos, blogs and other social media outlets. I myself was not sent this product, i simply went out and brought the product with my own money.

As soon as it came to the end of the day, i was as eager as christmas morning wanting to use my new make up remover as soon as possible. I got a cotton pad, added the watery solution and simply wiped away all the make up i had on all day. I can honestly say this is the best make up remover i have ever used. It's so easy to use and within a matter of minutes all your make is all gone. The one thing i will say about it is that it does come out quite fast so you have to be careful not too shake it about too quickly. otherwise you end up using more than you need. It doesn't irritate the skin at all and leaves it soft an smooth.


No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig