Bethany Muddiman, 23 years old. Fashion and beauty lover!

Frizz control



I just want to start off my saying i am so sorry for not posting anything in ages. I've just been so busy lately with moving house and having uni work to do, i just haven't had the time to sit down and really write something worth reading about. Also the fact i have no internet or a laptop at my mums to actually write something on my blog.

So now i have finally the time to sit and have something to actually write about. Lately iv'e been noticing that my hair at ends have been really dry and quite frizzy so i headed down to boots to find a product that would sort that problem out. There are so many products out there that claim they work miracles in your hair so it's really important you find the product that works best for you.

That's when i found umberto giannini frizz. This is an intense conditioning mask which smooths and conditions your hair leaving it so smooth and shiny. I use this once a week after shampooing and conditioning my hair. You just apply the product to the ends of your hair and rinse.

The texture is creamy and you can feel it working on your hair instantly. It leaves your hair feeling soft, smooth and shiny and really makes the ends of your hair non-dry and frizzy as the name suggest. For £6 i would defiantly recommended this if your looking for an intense conditioning treatment.


     

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig