Bethany Muddiman, 23 years old. Fashion and beauty lover!

Dove pure care dry oil shampoo and condioner





Recently I've been trying to find a new shampoo and conditioner as Iv'e become bored of the one I was currently using. I felt as if I needed something that gave me that salon feeling you get where your hair is so smooth and shiny you just want to show it off to everyone.

Having curly, frizzy hair it's hard to find the perfect shampoo and conditioner to suit my hair and although I like this product, I still haven't fully find the perfect shampoo and conditioner.

This shampoo and conditioner is really affordable, I brought this in my local superdrug when it was on offer. As soon as I had brought I was so excited to use it, I used it the very next day on my hair. The first thing I noticed about it was the amazing smell it had. The sent was a mixture of vanilla and honey, my two favourite smells. The product it self is a golden colour to indicate the oil formula.The texture is really smooth and immediately gave my hair the hydration it needed.

The conditioner was the product that gave my hair the ultimate smoothness and felt as if my hair was super clean after. The thickness in texture gave it the softness my hair also needed.

After I had blow dried my hair that was when I could see the difference in my hair. It felt smooth, soft and clean. Just what I was looking for. I really like these products and would defiantly be buying it again in the future. And for a affordable price you can't go wrong. b

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig