Bethany Muddiman, 23 years old. Fashion and beauty lover!

The British tag!!

I know I'm not a youtubber or make video's but I really like the idea of a British Tag. I'm extremely proud to be British and everything that the country has achieved.

So let's get started!



1- How many cups of tea do you drink a day?
For me I cannot go one day without a cup of tea. Even on holiday in a hot country I still like a tea in the morning. On a normal day I usually have about three cups a day with two sugars.


2-Favourite part of a Sunday roast?
This question is so easy. I LOVE Yorkshire pudding! I could eat it on it's own for the rest of my life I love it that much.  My mum makes it home made and it's just the best.

3-Favourite dunking biscuit?
It has to be a digestive. They may not fit into your mug but if you just brake bits off it's amazing.

4-Favourite British past time?
I think a lot of people would say this. But my favourite British thing to do is simply eat fish and chips on the sea side. There's nothing I love more than walking along a sea front with some tasty fish and chips.

5-Favourite word?
I love the way we call our hair Barnet. I think it's so funny that word.

6-Cockney slang?
Ruby Mury- Curry
Apple and pairs- staris

7-Favourite sweet?
I have loved these ever since I was a little girl and that's chocolate white mice.

8-Pub name?
This was a hard one to think off. My surname is Muddiman and my dad's friends call him Mudds. So I think I would call it The Royal Mudds.

9-British Person?
This would have to be Prince Harry. I think he is so funny and defiantly my favourite Royal.

10-Favourite shop?
Either Topshop or newlook. Their the two shops I probably shop at the most.

11- British song?
I've got quite a few favourite British songs. One of them is One Direction's What Makes You Beautiful, Oasis Wounder wall, The Spice Girls Wannabe or Madness Baggy Trousers.

Marmite?
YES!  

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig