Bethany Muddiman, 23 years old. Fashion and beauty lover!

50 facts about me!!!

So I wanted to do a blog post where you can get to know me a bit better. I started my blog not that long ago and I feel like whoever is reading my blog doesn't really know that much and I also feel like you have the right to know more about me. Which is why I decided to do a 50 facts about me, to give you a little insight into my life. (Not that it's very interesting).
So here goes...

I decided to add a picture of me in this post, because there isn't any point in doing a post about getting to know me without knowing what I look like. This is probably the most decent picture I have of myself. I know I seem like I'm posing but it took me ages to get it right, so I'm sticking to it.

1-My full name is Bethany Ann Muddiman

2-My nick name is Mudds. This is because Mudds is what my dad's friends have called him since forever and it just caught onto me.

3- I support Arsenal football club. I'v been a member with them since I was four years old and go to one or two games a season. This again is because my dad has been going to see them ever since he was seven years old.

4-I'm currently studying journalism in Milton Keynes. I really like and find the subject so interesting. Being a journalist is like my dream job.

5-Again going back to fact number four, my dream job would be to work in a fashion magazine.

6-I have a Jack Russel called gunner. Who in my opinion is just the best dog in the world. His nearly twelve years old now and I just love him.

7-I'm the oldest of three.

8-I have a sister and a brother

9-I'm obsessed with boybands haha!!

10-My right eye is oval and my left eye is circular.

11-I buy Company magazine every moth.

12-I have a crush on Niall Horan. Who doesn't ahha!!

13-I'm currently 19 years old.

14-I'm a Taurus.

15-I love shopping!!

16-I live in Northampton.

17-I would love to live in London one day.

18-My first concert was to see S Club 7.

19-I'm really claustrophobic.

20-I have a Nissan Micra.

21-Everyone say's I look exactly like my mum.

22-My favourite subject as school was English Language.

23-I used to play the violin.

24-The first letters of name spell BAM.

25-My favourite meat is chicken.

26-My favourite place to go shopping is Oxford Street London.

27-I would love to travel America.

28-My favourite programme is Made in Chelsea.

29-I have an OCD about when I wash my hair.

30-My favourite sweet as a child were chocolate white mice.

31-When I was little I used to carry a pink, plastic, hair brush around with me.

32-My current favourite Arsenal players are Jack Wilshere and Aaron Ramsey.

33-My favourite drink is a Malibu and Coke.

34-I'm addicted to online shopping.

35-I love reading.

36-My favourite Disney Film is Snow White and the Seven Dawfs.

37-The only fruit I eat are apples and water melon.

38-Cookie Dough ice cream is my favourite.

39-Barry M nail varnishes are my favourite.

40-My favourite drink from Starbucks is a Cool Lime.

41-I interviewed footballer Alan Smith at uni.

42-I won tickets to the Itunes festival last year to see Ellie Goulding.

43-I have no piercings what so ever!

44-I also have no tattoo's.

45-I'v broken my left wrist.

46- I'v cracked my head open.

47-Friends and family are most important to me.

48-I'v been to V-festival twice.

49- I went on my first girls holiday last year to Zante.

50-I have an addiction to hand bags.

And there you go. I hope this wasn't to boring for you to read. I also said favourite a lot which I apologize for but I could not think of any other word to use. And I hope this gave you an in sight into my little world.    

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig