Bethany Muddiman, 23 years old. Fashion and beauty lover!

Online taking over!





When I heard that fashion magazine Company was going to be no more and that their October issue is going to be their last, I was completely devastated.
I started buying their magazine at the begging of the year and even though It hasn't been that long, I'v enjoyed reading through the interviews and searching the season trends ahead. I'v continuously brought Company every month up in till now.
I think it's completely different to any other magazine available now. Their packaging as a whole isn't glossy like the others but the soft, paper feel makes it more unique, inside and out.
They don't splash their pages with celebrities such as Kim Kardashian and Victorian Beckham but with everyday people that have amazing blogs making you feel just like one of them.
Their front covers display not your typical celeb but instead show aspiring actresses such as Chloe Mortez. Ashley Benson and superstar blogger Zoella.
But the thing that got was that their website stated that their website would still be up. This just showed that the internet is becoming more popular that the magazines itself and as a consequence having to shut down.
So I hope one day Comapany can get back, rebuild and get back on the shelves.









No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig