Bethany Muddiman, 23 years old. Fashion and beauty lover!

My perfume collection 2014!!









1-Britney Spears-Midnight fantasy. I'm really bad at describing sent's so I will do this as best as I can. I've had this perfume many times. Purely because It's one of my favourites. It not only smells really nice, but it's not expensive. It's a very sophisticated sent, not fruity but nice to wear on a night out. 
2-Britney Spears-Curious. Can you tell I love Britney Spears perfumes. This is similar to the first one but slightly different in a way I can't explain. 
3-Armarni Code.I cannot describe these perfumes for the life of me as you have probably noticed by now, so instead of trying to describe them I'm just going to list the ones that I own and say that they smell nice and I like them. 
4-Christina Aguilera.
5-Kate Moss
6-Dior, Miss Dior
7-Next Define
8-Next Gold
9-Victoria Beckham.      

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig