Bethany Muddiman, 23 years old. Fashion and beauty lover!

Holiday essentials

So on Friday I am going on holiday to Tunisia, which I am extremely excited about. Which is why am going to write a blog post on the holiday essentials I am going to take.






These two wash bags are both from Primark. I can't remember exactly how much they were but as you can imagine they were quite cheap. The top one is pink, obviously and it's really handy as it has a hook on the end so you can hang it in your bathroom. The second one is a bit bigger, it's black with a floral pattern all over. 



The first few items I have is the following; John Freda 6 effects hair serum. This is going to be so handy for me. As you know I have very curly hair and in humid weather it literally goes like Monica in friends when they go to Barbados. And as you can imagine it's not pretty. The next item is the Garnier ultimate sleek and restore shampoo and conditioner. I've never used this before but I really want to try it out and the smell is amazing. Third item is the Garnia Ambre solare dry mist high 50 sun cream. In Tunisia it's extremely hot so this is a must have on holiday. I also then have the Batise dry shampoo, Dove original deodorant and Impulse true love body spray.  


These last items I am going to take is the Pure exfoliating cleansing wipes, Body shop Aloe cleanser, toner, day and night cream and last but not least the Body Shop coco milk body lotion. 

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig