Bethany Muddiman, 23 years old. Fashion and beauty lover!

Is it just me?

Every year if your luckily enough, thousands of people descend their homes of reality and comfort and jet off to a island who's heat is well about 30 degrees.

This is exactly what I've been doing. Last Friday I set off on a one week holiday to the beautiful country of Tunisia. Don't get me wrong, I love nothing more than relaxing by the pool engrossed in a new edition of glamour magazine. But after about three days I just can't wait to get home.

I'm not sure if it's just me but when I'm on holiday I feel as if I'm trapped in a bubble. Where the world I know has shut me out and there is no way of knowing what is going on in the place I call home.

I hate not knowing what my friends have been up to or not having watched my favourite TV shows. But the truth is, It's okay to miss an episode of Made in Chelsea or not have seen a movie with your friends because sometimes it's nice to sit back, forget about everything and enjoy the holiday while you can. because before you know it, your back at work or school in grey, Autumn England.

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig