Bethany Muddiman, 23 years old. Fashion and beauty lover!

Tunisia








As you may already know, at the end of last month, I went on a gorgeous holiday to the beautiful country of Tunisia. I had such a wonderful time, I thought I would share some of the amazing pictures I took while I was there. The first one is of me and my dad. It's probably my favourite picture of me and my dad. We were just relaxing by the pool enjoying the lovely sunshine. My bikini is a from Matalan and when they were selling them they came in a variety of colours.

The next three are images of the beach which was part of the hotel we stayed in. Because of this it was quite a small beach but was still equally as beautiful as any other beach in Tunisia. The sand as you can imagine was so warm on my feet and it was just a really calming place to relax. They also did jet skiing and paragliding which is where your strapped to a para shoot which is attached to a speed boat and when it moves you get taken into the sky. my brother and sister did this but I was too scared and was just happy to watch.

The next to pictures are of the sky while on the plane as we were getting into Tunisia. They were so pretty that I had to take a picture of them.






These last few pictures are just of the pool and me sunbathing. The pool was really nice. There was a bigger pool which was the main pool and then a smaller pool on the other side of the hotel which had FOUR slides and everyone including mums and dads where going for it on them. It was so nice to see grown adults enjoy themselves with the their children as that's what holidays are all about. The pictures of me sunbathing are not the most flattering but I'm not to bothered as while your on holiday you shouldn't be worrying what you look like and just enjoy your time.

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig