Bethany Muddiman, 23 years old. Fashion and beauty lover!

Growing up

Have you ever felt like everyone's life around you is moving forward and going somewhere? And yours hasn't changed in the last year?  I only say this, because as I scroll through facebook and twitter I see the people I left from school three years ago either in long term relationships or in their dream career.

But don't get me wrong, I am so so happy for the people that are doing the things they love and are happy with the way their life's are heading. But I am slightly jealous that the people I went to school with are in a position where their growing up, being the person they want to be, which I think is just amazing.

It sounds so stupide because I'm only nineteen years old for god's sack and have plenty of time to meet someone and get the experience to land me the job I want to do for the rest of my life.

The people I went to school with are either in the Marines, hairdressers and top hair saloons, Doctors, some are even having their own families!! And it just makes me feel like, should I be heading in that direction of my life just because they are?

And they answer is no. I don't think I should be any of the same direction as anyone just because they are. My life will plan at the paste I want it too. Wherever that's in a relationship or my career. But for now I'm going to have fun and enjoy every second of my life the way it is.  

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig