Bethany Muddiman, 23 years old. Fashion and beauty lover!

Tips for curly/frizzy hair


All my life I have had a love/hate relationship with my hair. It's been an ongoing battle since I started growing hair at the age of three years. At this tender age my hair was short, little ringlets and every time my mum brushed my hair in the morning's ready for nursery I would cry and cry. It hurt so much that my mum brought every single de-tangling product known to man. She used anything that would help my hair stop being so painful to manage but nothing seemed to work.

Then as I got older my hair grew longer and it was actually a nice style and length, easy for me to manage on my own. With all this mind I have decided to write a post giving anyone with similar problems to what I had or if  your stuck in limbo and not sure what to do some tips on how to make your hair the best it can be because as a girl I know how important having nice hair is.

1. Don't brush your hair dry! This one for me is the most important. With most hair you wake up in the morning and brush your hair. Nothing unusually about that. But if you have hair like mine brushing your hair dry is a bad idea. Brushing my hair when It's dry makes my hair look like a lion's mane. Not a good look! Instead I brush it only when It's wet after washing and after using the hair dryer goes to It's natural state.

2. Use a tangle teezer! These are literally a life saver for me. I'm sure everyone has heard of these amazing creations. There a make of hair brushes that gets all your tangles out with no pain or struggle at all. They glide through your hair like a hand to silk. If they had these when I was younger it would of saved a lot tears.

3. Spray your hair with water! My hair only seems to look decent on days where I've washed it. Then when it comes to the following day the curls in my hair don't sit right as they would if I had washed it. Now I can't be washing my hair everyday because it's bad for your hair, it loses it's natural oils. So I spoke to a hair dresser about my dilemma and she suggested spraying water onto my hair. So I tried it and it literally makes my hair look like I've just washed it. Something so simple as spraying makes such a big impact.

I hope these few tips have helped with anyone with the same struggles as i have and i hope you find them useful.

 

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig