Bethany Muddiman, 23 years old. Fashion and beauty lover!

I want to do prom again!


On this day four years ago I had my year 11 prom. I cannot believe It's been four years! It's just absolutely crazy. I remember the day so well. I woke up feeling so excited for the night ahead and looking into my wardrobe and seeing my new dress hanging up for all to see, made me want to put it on straight away. Then there was the getting ready. My favourite part about prom. I had my hair done by a hairdresser who came to my house to make my hair look amazing. Once I was finally ready I raced over to my friends house and we all stood in the garden looking like we were about to go a film premier. We had loads of photo's taken and were just gearing up for a good night.

Prom is such a strange concept because twenty years ago there was no such thing as a prom in the UK. Now all of a sudden they have taken the country by storm and now their a natural concept to have for the end of a school year.It also gives everyone a chance to say goodbye one last time before we go out into the big wide world and go on to do great things. That could be going to college, staying for sixth forum or going to get a job.

And now tonight is my little brothers prom which is just mad as I remember when he first started school and now his finishing. Watching him and his friends really made me want to re-live my prom day and see everyone I went to school with. Just to see what everyone is up to now and re-live my school days.

So if you have a prom coming up really make sure you make the most of the day and really enjoy yourself because one minute your putting on your dress or suit the next minute its fours later and all you want to do is do it all over again. Which is what I'm feeling right now. There's no greater feeling than wearing a gorgeous dress with all your friends before you go on and do amazing things.  

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig