Bethany Muddiman, 23 years old. Fashion and beauty lover!

Tenerife 2015


On Tuesday the 23rd of June me, my mum, her boyfriend and my brother and sister all went on a one week summer holiday to the beautiful island of Tenerife. The reason why I haven't written a blog post in a while. It was such an amazing holiday. Just really nice to get a week away to just chill in the sun, by the pool getting a tan. Which to me sounds like the perfect holiday.

The hotel we stayed in was called The Marylanza. It was such a gorgeous from the outside building to the rooms inside. I sheared a room with my brother and sister and was so surprised by the generous amount of space the room provided. There was a large living area with a TV, a small kitchen area with a breakfast bar, coffee machine and kettle. Then there was a separate bedroom with two twin beds and a dressing table.

The first two days were spent just chilling by the pool, having a swim and making good use of the all inclusive food and drinks and by the end of the first day I had burnt badly. With my skin being naturally olive coloured I don't usually burn that much but this time by shoulders, forehead and nose were bright red and sore. Lets just say there was a lot of cream being put on that night.

The food in the restaurant was so so nice. There was something for everything meat, potatoes, salad and pasta. The breakfast was a complete different story. There were doughnuts, pancakes, eggs, bacon and anything else you could think of.

The Friday was then spent at a water park called Sian park. Being a bit of a wimp I didn't go on any of the rides but mu brother and sister absolutely loved it. So much we went twice.

Is it just me or does a week away just fly by? Because all of a sudden it was the last day and were were on a plane back to England. It was such a lovely holiday and just really nice to lie in the sun and relax. But there's nothing better than being back in your own bed.








     

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig