Bethany Muddiman, 23 years old. Fashion and beauty lover!

My top five products from Rimmel London


Rimmel London is a brand I have been using since I first started wearing make up. They have a large range of products and there all reasonable prices. That is why I have decided to write a blof post showing you my five favourite products from the much loved brand. 



1.Match perfection foundation- This is one my favourite foundations I have ever used. It's light weight, affordable and gives your skin an instant glow. You can build up the coverage depending on what you like but the product is pretty good at giving you coverage on the first application. 

2.Wake me up concealer- I know Iv'e said this many times before but this is by far my favourite concealer. I just place it underneath my eyes and the darkness just vanishes.

3.Stay Matt powder- I have had this same powder for ages and it is only just starting to show the underneath, that's how long it last. Not only does it last a long time but it's a really great product. It makes your skin look so matt and helps to keep your make up in place and keeps shine away. 

4-Sun shimmer bronzing compact- Before I got this product, the bronzer I was using before I wasn't getting along with very well so went on the search for a new one. Looking around boots I spotted this one by Rimmel and had never heard of it before so decided to give it a go myself. After the first week of using it I absolutely loved it and still do. It just adds a really nice natural glow and just adds warmth to your face. 

5-Moisture renew lipstick in latino-This as the name suggest is so moisturising and the colour is gorgeous. It last a really like time and just feels amazing on the lips. 

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig