Bethany Muddiman, 23 years old. Fashion and beauty lover!

My favourite products from Loreal







To me Loreal has always been the more luxury brand from the high street shops. Whenever I went into Boots or Superdrug  the stands stood all sleek and black made me think that only grown ups owned make up from that brand. Maybe it was the colour in packaging that made me think this theory. The combination of black and gold gave an expensive feel to the products giving me an inside feeling that I wasn't superior enough to wear make up from Loreal. With this in mind I stuck to what I thought were the more affordable brands such as Rimmel and Maybelline. As I got order I soon realised that Loreal products were just as affordable as the brands I had previously used and were just as good if not better. That's were I got the idea of writing a post sharing my favourite products from the much loved brand.

1. Loreal True Match foundation. Out of all the high street foundations I've used this is by my favourite. It's lightweight and glides onto the skin like silk.It's texture is really creamy which is what I like most about it. It gives enough coverage without leaving you with a cakey feel to your face and last a long time throughout the day, depending on what your doing. This is a really nice foundation for the day time as a everyday make up, something I wear to Uni or even if I'm just out in the town centre. I use the shade creamy beige and this cost £9.99.  


2. Super slim super liner. I haven't been using liquid eye liner for very long so I haven't had much experience using them or using a variety of products. The first one I tried was the Collection fast stroke liner which I don't get on with at all. I can't use it without my eyes blinking giving me a wonky line. I see many people use it on YouTube but I just cant get the hang of it. The second one I've used is the Soap and glory super cat liner which I get on with every well. I find it easy to use and I can actually draw a straight line across my last line which is a mega bonus. The third liner I have used is the Loreal super slim liner. This is very similar to the soap and glory one in that their both easy to apply and their both pen like. I found I can go for every different looks either by going thin or thick. The colour of this is a super dark black so this is good if you like a thick,black line.


3. La Palette nude in Rose. I absolutely love this eye shadow palette. From the range of colours to the sleek packaging. This is a range of eye shadow palettes loreal brought out about a year ago and for ages I wanted to try one. They have a range of different colours and I picked the rose range. This comes with a range of ten gorgeous pink and purple colours from light to dark. It also has a mirror on the inside of the packaging which is always a bonus to have. I really like the packaging as well, It's sleek, black and compact enough to fit in your hand bag. The colours are really pigmented and glide onto the eye lids really easily and are easily blend able to create a smoky eye. Their really affordable as well so I would highly recommend them.  


4. Loreal lipgloss. This is my most recent purchase from Loreal and the last product I am going to write about. This is one of their basic lipglosses. They have recently changed the packaging of this product which I really like. It's more square and more compact. Their long lasting and their really glossy on the lips when you apply them. They come in a whole range of colours to suit anyone. I have the colour protest queen which is a really pretty nude pink.


No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig