Bethany Muddiman, 23 years old. Fashion and beauty lover!

What i wore and make up i used on a night out

On Saturday night, my dad's girlfriend had a party for her birthday. Therefore I have decided to show you what I wore and what make up I used. Starting with the clothes I wore an outfit that I've wanted to wear since I brought it but there hasn't been the perfect night or reason to wear it. So when the party came about, I thought this was the perfect time to wear the outfit that I'd been dying to wear for ages.

To me, when I go out I want to wear something that I feel comfortable in, gives me confidence and suits me down to a tea. Clothes are really important on a night out or a party as it gives you confidence which sets you on for a great night with friends and family. The outfit that I wore was a faux leather, pencil skirt from Zara. My dad got me this for Christmas when out shopping in London Oxford street. It makes me look slim and gives me a great figure.I wore it with a black, lace, bralet crop top from Topshop. It goes so so well with the leather skirt and I just absolutely LOVE IT! Along with this I wore  a simple pair of black heels from Newlook.

I don't know if it's just me, but I love the process of applying my make up just as much as the actual event it's self. As a base I used the MAC studio fix foundation. This is a great foundation for nights out as it gives good coverage and last all night. I then used the mayballine fit me concealer. For me this is a little bit too heavy for me. I only tend to use concealers under my eye and this is more for covering marks on the skin. I then used the MAC mineralise founder and blusher in warm soul. For contouring I used the Benefit hoola bronza and the high beam high lighter. For my eyes I used the Naked palette number one, my soap and glory super cat eyeliner and the Benefit roller lash mascara. Then last but not least I used MAC lipstick in faux.


 

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig