Bethany Muddiman, 23 years old. Fashion and beauty lover!

Best dressed at the Brit awards 2015


Wednesday night saw the return of my favourite awards show The Brit Awards. In my opinion it has to be one of the coolest shows in the UK and it would be an absolute dream to go to. So many controversial moments have occurred during the shows due to the large amounts of alcohol given to the celebrities and it being broadcast on TV live.  

The images below are outfits worn by music artist and celebrities in general who in my opinion wore the best outfits on the show. It's one of my favourite things to do while watching the programme, looking at all the outfits and deciding which ones are my favourites.



This first outfit is worn by one of my favourite celebrities Fearne Cotton. If you don't know she is a presenter on radio 1 and also does some TV presenting as well. I love the blend of golden shades in this pretty skater dress. It shows of her figure really nicely and elongates her legs.


This dress on Ellie Goulding is just stunning. It's feminine, pretty and elegant. The lace, floral detailing is so pretty and full of tradition.


I absolutely adore this suit inspired play suit on Taylor Swiff. It's sexy, sophisticated and just looks beautiful on her.


Model of the movement Cara Delevingne, sported a feminine take on the traditional working man suit, glammed up with some black, stiletto heels. The open top shirt showing a hint of cleavage adds a spice of sexiness to make this outfit a second looker.  

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig