Bethany Muddiman, 23 years old. Fashion and beauty lover!

Lips ahoy part 1

For this weeks post I have decided to write a blog post showing you my lips collection. This ranges from lipsticks, lip glosses and lip balms. I never used to be a lips person when i was younger and hated the way felt on my lips. But as ive gotten older i absolutely love them.





-MAC in Brave. This was the first ever MAC lipstick i brought. I got it while i was on a trip on my first year of university. We were in London going on a Jack the Ripper tour and while we were on a brake, me and the other girls noticed a MAC store and literally ran towards it in excitement. It's a really nice natural shade which is matt and looks really nice for everyday wear.

-Barry m lip gloss. I have never brought a Barry m lip gloss before and heard really good things about them. I've always been a massive fan of their nail varnishes but never tried anything else. As you can see from my collection i tend to stick with more natural shades just because i'm not very adventurous. Unfortunately it doesn't say the shade or colour but from what you can see it's a nice pinky, pretty shade. It feels so nice to apply and has really nice staying power.

-Natural collection in sherbet fizz. This lip gloss is kind of similar to the Barry m one but a lot thicker. Which isn't a bad thing it's just a bit more sticky on the lips than the Barry m lip gloss. It's okay to wear everyone and then but it isn't my favourite.

-Loreal glam shine in rosewoord blush. This for me is the perfect lip product for a night out with your friends. It's a pretty pink shade with some shimmer in it which is so so nice. It says for a long time which is what you need on a night out and is the perfect size to carry in your bag.

-Loreal collection prievee by Cheryl. This lip product is one i am sure you all have heard of. A while back now Loreal brought out a collection of nude lip sticks made perfect for certain celebrities. Loads of well-known celebrites got involved and the one that stood out for me was the one by Cheryl .It's again a natural nude, pink colour which again i really like and it stays on for ages.

-Maybelliene sensational in peach poppy and Nivea fruity shine in peach. This combination of these lip products has been an absolutely favourite of mine for the past week, They complement each other so well and make my lips feel fruity, hydrated and moisturised.


No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig