Bethany Muddiman, 23 years old. Fashion and beauty lover!

my going out make up look



Following from my last post, I have decided to write a post showing the make up look I wear on a night out. On the rare occasion I did go on a night out, my make up look is slightly different to what I wear during the day. I wear a lot more heavier make up and tend to use higher end make up as I feel using these is nice to use on special occasions.

To start of with I make sure I have prepared my skin before hand by removing any make I might have had on before, washing my face, then cleansing, toning and then moisturise. This just ensures that your skin is nice and clean and clear of any dirt before applying loads of make up. Once I have done this, I will then use the Benifit Pore professional primer. This just even out your skin, evens out pores and prepares your face when applying foundation. It also makes your make up stay on a lot longer than using without. I will then move on to foundation. On nights out I will use the MAC studio fix because it is my favourite foundation for coverage and looks amazing on a night out. The next step is to use the Maybelline fit me concealer. As I've said before it isn't my go to to use for under my eyes but it does the trick in till I get a new one. Powder is next and I use the MAC mineralise just to sweep over my face to set the foundation on. I have to say I never used to be that bothered about bronzer but since I've had the Benifit Hollar which is my absolute favourite for contouring. It's the perfect shade for me and works really well for a night out. Now for blush it's another MAC product ahha. It's the blush in the colour warm soul. I got this blusher from my mum for my birthday either last year or for my 18th I can't remember. The lady who worked in MAC tried it on me and I absolutely loved it on me. It's a nice darker pink shade with a hint of shimmer. Last step for the face is to use a high lighter.  don't know too much about high lighters and didn't even know they existed in till a while back. When I saw the Benifit high beam (which is the one I use)  I thought it was a nail varnish because it was it a similar packaging.

Moving on from face and moving on to the eyes. They eye shadows that I use is a palette that my mum again brought me for christmas, (You may have seen this in my what I got for christmas post).And that is the Urban decay naked palette number 1. I knew I wanted one of these's before christmas so when we and my mum went to go and buy it I had a look at all three to see which one would suit me more. I concluded with the first one as the darker tones suit my skin tone more and I thought I would use these colour shades the most out of the rest. I do really like this palette. The colours and pigmentation are just one of the best but one negative about them is that when you apply the eyeshadow, some falls onto my face ruining my face make up. It's not a lot of fall but it is annoying. Next step is the eye liner. Now if you have read my post before you will know how much I love the soap and glory supercat eyeliner. It's easy to apply and stays on for ages. For mascara I tend to use a mixture but for this post I have decided to use the Benifit they're real. That is because it just does what it's suppose to do, it makes your lashes, darker, longer and more defined.

Last but not least is the lips. Just like the mascara I tend to mix it up a bit but for this look I have decided to go MAC in angle. If you saw my lips ahoy post you will know that angle is my newest MAC lipstick and it's just a really nice matt pink.



     

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig