Bethany Muddiman, 23 years old. Fashion and beauty lover!

Everyday make up routine



For this weeks post I decided to write about the make up I wear on a everyday bases. If you don't know I am at university three days a week so those are the days were I wear make up the most. The days that I'm not at uni and just working at home, I normally won't wear any just to give my skin a break, which I think is really important. 

To start with I wear the Rimmel Match perfection foundation in the shade 200. This is probably my second favourite foundation behind the Loreal true match. It gives a great coverage and it doesn't look like your caked in product. For concealer, I tend to just use it to cover dark circles under my eyes as I don't get much spots or blemishes, (touch wood). I'm using at the moment the Maybelline fit me and if I'm being honest it isn't my favourite for covering dark circles. But that's just me. I prefer the Rimmel wake me up but I don't wont to be another one in till I've ran out. For powder I use most peoples favourites MAC mineralize which just does exactly what it's meant for. Moving on to bronzer I'm using the Bourjois chocolate bronzer which just gives a really nice natural glow without looking like you have tonnes of fake tan on. And it smells like chocolate. The blusher I'm using at the moment is another Rimmel product which is fairly new and that's the lasting finish soft colour blush in live pink. Although the product it's self is really small you get a lot out of it. It's just a really nice pretty pink and goes with any skin tone. 

Staying away from the face and moving on to eyes I like to keep them natural as being at uni most of the week, I don't want to go in with a heavy eye. They eye shadow palette I'm loving at the moment is by Revolution called redemption palette iconic 3. This contains twelve colours some matt and some are shimmer. There just a mixture of pretty pinks and purples perfect for everyday use. I'm not just saying this but the soap and glory super cat eye liner is by far the best eye liner I have used so far. Partly because it's the only one I can actually use without going wonky or making a mess. It's just so easy to apply and I use it everyday so can't go wrong. Mascara at the moment is the maybelline falses which is just an all around great mascara. It lengthens my lashes really well and makes them look a lot more volumes. 

The lip product I tend to go for on a daily bases is a lip gloss by natural collection in the shade vanilla. It's a clear lip gloss which is just gives a nice shine to your lips if you don't want much on them. Also it has this amazing smell of vanilla hence the make of the gloss.   

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig