Bethany Muddiman, 23 years old. Fashion and beauty lover!

lips ahoy part 2



Tuesdays's post was all about the lips and today's post is the same but this is lips ahoy part 2. I hope you like the name and not think it's too weird. The name just popped into my head and i thought it sounded funny so lets get started....




-Bourjois colour boost in fushia libra. I got this lip product quite a while and don't really use it that often. I should really because it's a really nice colour and does last a long time. The colour is a really nice pinky shade and adds a tiny bit of shimmer to the lips, making it the perfect product for a night out with your friends. It's also really moisturising and feels nice and smooth on the lips. It's in the shape of a crayon making it easier to apply.

-Natural collection lip gloss in vanilla. I'm going to be completely honest with this lip product. I only brought it because the smell of it is just amazing. You can probably guess from the name that it smells of vanilla ice-cream. I cannot get enough of this, i could just sit and smell it all day. Aside from the smell, it is a really nice lip gloss and although it is clear it does add a nice shine to any lip stick.

-Benifit hoola lip gloss. This product came with a set of Benifit make up products that i got for christmas. I know that there is the Holla bronzer but i did not know there was a lip gloss version. I don't use this as much as i should but i am going to make an effort to use this more. It's just a nice simple, nude colour lip gloss that looks really nice. Also because it's a travel size it's perfect to fit into your bag.

-Rimmel lip stick by Kate Moss in 01. I've had this lip product for a while now and it's probably the most daring lip stick i own. As i said before i'm quite scared of bright coloured lip sticks and tend to stick to natural shades. But every girl needs a red lip and i do wear it on nights out. It's a very dark red, quite like a vampire shade of red. It is a really nice colour and does last a long time you just have to be careful not to get it on your teeth which i have done a few times.

-MAC in faux. This lip stick was the second MAC lip stick i have brought. It's again a natural shade with  hint of a red tone. Like the other it's like lasting as like a your lips but better. I got this in duty free when i went on holiday last summer to Tunisia. Because it was from duty free it was a bit cheaper which is even better.

-MAC in angle. This is the last of my MAC lip sticks and it's a different colour to the other two. This is a really nice light pink colour which i have been wearing a lot lately. I got this as a treat to myself about two weeks ago and i'm so glade i did.  

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig