Bethany Muddiman, 23 years old. Fashion and beauty lover!

Accecpting


I wasn't going to blog today but I feel with what has happened recently, I feel like I want to share my opinion on the subject. It was announced yesterday that  Zayn Malik decided to leave One Direction.

Having been in One Direction for five years it must have been one of the hardest decisions of his life. When he auditioned on the X factor in 2010 he had no idea what was to come. He had no idea that he was going to be put into a boyband that would soon become the biggest boyband in the world. They as a band have achieved more success than any of us would in a life time and I am sure he is extremely grateful for what has been achieved.

I have been a massive fan of One Direction since they were put together on the X factor, I've brought all four albums and have been lucky enough to have seen them live twice.

When I heard the news I was both shocked and at the same time not surprised. Only last week pictures emerged of him with another girl who was not his fiancée which resulted in him quiting the current world tour.

I completely understand and respect the decision he has had to make and I myself would not be able to cope being in the spot light like he was. I wouldn't be able to live my normal life while camera's were following me around when I went to the shops or while walking my dog. It was probably a good idea for him to have left  before not being able to cope much further.

Therefore I have accepted the fact that Zayn is no longer in band and that the other four members will continue as a four piece. I wish him all the happiness and success in the future and will continue to support One Direction with or without all five members.

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig