Bethany Muddiman, 23 years old. Fashion and beauty lover!

Happy birthday to bethany' beauty blog!


There may have been a major historical event happening today in the UK and around Europe with the return of the solar eclipse which happens not that often in one's life time. But today marks another event very close to my heart and that is the one year birthday of my blog "Bethany' beauty blog".

I started this blog a year ago today having gained inspiration from some of my other favourite beauty bloggers such as; Fluer De Force, Zoella and many more. I love the way blogging can give you so much freedom to write about anything that your passionate in and share them with many that want to read them.

Another reason why I started a blog was because if you don't know I study journalism at university and would love to one day write for a top, national fashion magazine. One day during one of my lectures, my tutor expressed to us and starting a blog or website is really at practising our writing skills and getting our work across to others who wish to read them. I thought this was a good idea and went home thinking what I could write about for my blog. It had to be something I was interested in and gave me plenty to write about. It the last couple of years i've really got into make up, beauty and of course fashion so I knew that was a good place to start. And ever since this day last year I hav'nt stopped. I absolutely love writing for my blog as well as reading others. Since starting my blog I've managed to gain over 600 readers! Which for me is a massive achievement. I never knew that my writing skills and ability could interest that many people. So I just want to say a massive thank you to anyone who found my blog by accident or have followed since the very begging. I promise to keep going with my blogging and hopefully by next year I'll be writing a blog for my second birthday.

Another thing I wanted to say was I'm not sure if the name "Bethany' beauty blog" is very creative. So if you have suggestions to what I could call it please feel free to comment below with your ideas.  

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig