Bethany Muddiman, 23 years old. Fashion and beauty lover!

Barry M speed dry nail polish review


As I'm sure like most girls, I love painting my nails. I love having them all different colour and making them pretty. So when I heard that Barry m were releasing a new range of nail polishes, I couldn't have been more excited. Barry m have always been my favourite brand of nail varnishes. They have a range of so many colours, from pastel pinks to royal blues. They don't chip, smudge and if your really careful last for ages.

The problem is I have absolutely no patience to take off my old nail polish, re-apply them then wait for them to dry. The good thing about these new Barry m polishes, is that their fast drying. There are so many nail polishes out there that they dry with in a couple of minutes and actually take much longer than needed. The reason why I put these to the test to see how quick they actually really dry.

Their range comes in a whole variety of really pretty, pastel colours, perfect for the spring and summer season. They range from;violet lilac to tropical orange. I also love the retro style lip with a black and which checked top. The colour I chose that stood out from the rest is called in a heat beat, which is a pretty, light pink.

The formula is quite thick and takes about two coats when applying. You can do a third if you like, but for me two was enough. To my surprise they do dry really quickly. By the time you have finished your first coat there already dry to start the next one and before you know it, your finished. The pigmentation is really nice that has a pretty shine which shows the colour just nicely. Overall it is a really nice nail polish and does exactly what it says on the tin.


No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig