Bethany Muddiman, 23 years old. Fashion and beauty lover!

nail polish collection part 1

Hi everyone, hope you all had a really good start to 2015. I can't believe February is here already, where has time gone.

For this blog post I've decided to show you my nail polish collection. Nail polishes have been really popular the last few years, so popular that they sold more than lipsticks. I know I couldn't believe it either.

I love painting my nails. I'm not that greatest at doing it but I love having a fresh colour on my nails making them look a bit nicer and prettier. You can do them your self or every so often you can treat yourself and get them done at a salon.

I have quite a few nail polishes so I've split the post into part 1 and part 2. Enough chit chat lets begin!






Barry m

  • Vintage violet
  • Raspberry
  • Red wine
  • Nightshade


Topshop

  • Skip
  • Sweet nothings


Revlon

  • Wintermint
  • China flower

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig