Bethany Muddiman, 23 years old. Fashion and beauty lover!

current beauty buys



For today's post I decided to write a post about what beauty products I am currently loving at the moment. I haven't a great deal of new make up products, but I thought I would show you some of the make up products that I haven't used in a while, that I have gone back to because there so good.






As you may have guessed already, the majority of the make up I wear is from Rimmel. I'm not sure why I just really, really like the brand. It's probably my top favourite drugstore brand to use. Which is why I am going to start with the Rimmel products I am currently really liking. The first one is a product I use nearly everyday and that is the match perfection foundation. Everything about this foundation is perfect. It applies nicely to the skin, doesn't look cakey and gives the right amount of coverage. As well as that it is a really good price at just £6.99.

The second Rimmel product is one I have brought quite recently and that is the lasting finish colour blush in live pink. This is a really nice blusher that just adds a nice, healthy colour to the checks. It's not to over powering an sits on the skin perfectly. It's also really small, perfect for carrying in your bag or travelling with.  

The last Rimmel product (thank god) is another one I have brought most recently and that is the hide the blemish concealer. I saw this in superdrug and thought I would try it and see how it goes. For a person who only uses concealer to cover dark circles, I don't think I will re-purchase this one. I mean it's okay and I'm still using it but it's not that great and covering dark circles. If you use concealer for other reasons such as; blemishes or spots that this one would be more suitable. Also it's in the shape of a lipstick which makes the perfect size to apply in places that might be awkward to get to.

The next product is one I am sure most of you have heard or probably own yourself. It is a new one for me and that is the Mac lipstick in the shade angle. It's quite similar to the other I have but more pinky. It's a really nice light, natural pink which is great for an everyday look.

Last but not least, is a product I have been using for a quite a while now and that is the soap and glory supercat eyeliner pen. As I have said in a previous blog, I am terrible at putting on eyeliner. So when I brought this one I found it so easy to apply without making any mess. It actually allows me to draw a straights line and stays on for literally all day. It does not budge.

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig