Bethany Muddiman, 23 years old. Fashion and beauty lover!

Revloution redemption palette iconic 3- review

In the last few weeks I've been obsessed with eye shadow palettes. I don't know why the reason for that is, but every time I've been in Boots or Superdrug I seem to be drawn to the eye shadows on all make up counters. When it comes to eye shadows, I tend to stick with warmer tones as I'm olive skinned and tend to stay with natural colours such as pinks, or browns.

As I'm not a make up expert I like make up that is easy to apply and easy to use in general. So when I saw this palette I wanted to give this a try to see how easy they are to use and blend. As well as that the colours are just what I usually go for in eye shadows.

The palette contains twelve colours, which is pretty good for a palette, so there is plenty of colours and tones to chose from. There a four matt colours and the other eight are all shimmers. I would wear the matt colours during the day and the more sparkly colour maybe on a night out or on a special occasion.

The pigmentation of the colours come across and apply really well. There easy to place on the eye and the blending of the various colours contrast really well together. Not only is the product itself really good the palette is only £4. Really is a really good value for money.



   

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig