Bethany Muddiman, 23 years old. Fashion and beauty lover!

The military trend for spring/summer 2015

The other day I was thinking about different idea's I could write for my blog that I haven't done either in a long time or before. Then I came up with the idea of writing a series to show my favourite new trends for spring/summer 2015. This came about after reading the new edition of Glamour magazine, where they had their top picks on clothing items based on the new trends this season.

The  first one I have decided to do is the military looks. It's not going to be for everyone but is going to be huge in spring this year. This look is all about the colour green and army inspired clothing. So here are my favourite military clothing from the High Street.








-Short, Topshop, £36
-Dress, Topshop, £36
-Trousers, Topshop, £36




-Top, Newlook, £8.99
-Dress, Newlook, £17.99
-Knee high boots, Newlook, £15

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig